- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Xiangyu
- Model Number: HXY-C(two-way)(transduction for adult)
- colour: white
Specifications1.TMS & rTMS
2.electromagnetic theory of low-frequency spectrum
3.transduction two way output
- The development of encephalopathy rehabilitation therapeutic apparatus breaks through the difficulty that the traditional physical treatment factors can not penetrate the barrier of skull.
- Apply the theory that biological tissue magnetic conductivity is basically even, through the special healing generators p output the subtractive polarity alternate electromagnetic field of specific discipline, permeate skin and skull to reach the deep-seated tissues of brain and act on brain cell and blood vessels with obvious treatment effect and no side effect.
- Based on the theory of encephalopathy rehabilitation therapeutic apparatus,synthetize the theory of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation(TMS).
- Apply the electromagnetic theory of low-frequency spectrum,adpopt the therapeutic technique of (rTMS) stimulation to the multi-points Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.
- On the basis of physiology of brain,biophysics,magnetobiology and clinical encephalopathy therapeutics, multi-points brain nerves centralis frequency spectrum repeated stimulation and transduction head massage act on the head at the same time, achieve the effects of double-therapy and adjustment.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
Email to this supplier
Verified Supplier - Anyang Xiangyu Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Comprehensive capabilities verified by Bureau Veritas
Top 3 Markets:
0 years OEM
- Interferential therapy unit
- massage table
- Recovery Equipment
- Distinctive Products
- Tiny ultra-short Wave Therapy Apparatus
- Fumigation Treatment Machine
- TMS Encephalopathy Physiotherapy Apparatus
- Microwave Traction Bed
- Lumbar Vertebra Traction Bed
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Physiotherapy Ap
- Semicoductor Laser Therapeutic Apparatus
- Wax Therapy Apparatus
- Cervical Vertebra Traction Chair
- Examination and Treatment Table
- Tilt Table
- massage bed
- Cervical and Lumbar Vertebra Traction Bed